Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What a wonderful weekend

Well we had a busy weekend. On Saturday I officially became one year older and was surprised to see that Indy and Sissi cooperated long enough to give me a card and a travel desk. And I even got to speak to all my favorite people! I couldn't ask for more.

On Sunday we went to church for the first time in a year. It was Indy's first time at church and a new church for mom and I. And it was wonderful. Indy behaved, the people were welcoming, the sermon though long was understandable and not scary like our last church. I can't wait to go back!

Chloe and Indy

2 comments:

  1. Happy B-day Chloe.

    And glad that you found a good church!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Chloe!

    God is love. Church should not be scary. Glad you found a nice one!

    ReplyDelete