Sunday, September 13, 2009

Horses

Indy doesn't like them. At least he doesn't like them near me. On Monday Dad and I went to the therapeutic riding stable where I take lessons, it's also where I hope to volunteer cleaning tack. Unfortunately Mister Overprotective didn't take me getting near the horses well. He didn't mind me cleaning the tack for all he found it boring but the horses he didn't like and bark at. This doesn't bode well for independent volunteering or going to day camp there next summer.

On the bright side of life he's handling the Handi bus well and even went up and down in the ramp a few weeks ago. I'm also thinking he's just the ticket to convince mom and dad I don't need anything for my birthday on Saturday Indy was my present he just came earlier then I expected and I'm not complaining.

Chloe and Indy

1 comment: