Wednesday, August 26, 2009

He likes to shop!

My dog loves to shop! a little too much. he can be in the backseat after a long day of errands and then you can ask him if he'd like to go to the store and he perks right up. But I'm getting off track What I meant to write about was our visit to value village today. And how SOMEBODY (cough INDY cough)crawled under the door of the changing room when I was trying something on and scared the heck out of me. So he may usually sound all innocent and sweet but there is a ball crazy trouble maker under that work vest just waiting to get out. silly silly boy.

We also have to be careful with blow bubbles I like to blow bubbles but HE loves to EAT them! I was a little worried when we first found out but now it's one of his little quirks and is he quirky. He also licks anything and everything the floor my jeans my toes me in general.

well that's it for tonight folks

Chloe and Indy

No comments:

Post a Comment