Saturday, July 24, 2010

We're Heeere

Well we did get to have breakfast with Aunt K Grandma B and Grandpa D yesterday which was good. Grandma B and Grandpa D haven't seen me since before I hit double digits. I'm always surprised when I see people I haven't seen for years I always expect to look the same, but of course they don't.

Then about 4 hours into our drive we stopped to visit with Auntie M and my favorite Uncle A, then it was another 2 hour drive till we got here.

We checked into our hotel and had KFC for dinner then mama went to see Grandfather and smooth things over with the hospital about Indy coming with me.

Grandfather is on a C-Pap machine all the time now along with extra oxygen. He's also really weak still But that is what we expected I suppose. I'd better go get ready we're gonna go run a couple errands for him I think and then Go visit Grandfather.

Chloe and Indy

No comments:

Post a Comment