Sunday, July 11, 2010

Summer Camp

Heaven on earth. For people at least Indy didn't think so. After the first 3 days I settled in to camp life. Got used to the new routines, the odd rules(singing at the dinner table), the noise level and the the crowds. On the morning of the first day Indy started with dhiaria and continued with that until he was picked up on day four. So I'm sad to say that Indy will not be going back to camp next year. I however most likely will. Day one was loud and busy and I clung to Indy till my aide talked to me and we decided that it was to overwhelming for him and he should go to our room. Day two we cooked over a fire and went swimming and rock climbing. and guess who got 2 thirds of the way to the top?!? Indy spent most of his time playing and napping in our room so it really will be better for him not to go next year. but I will miss him tons. It's quite the choice deciding to be away from him for that long but mama and daddy think camp is good for me and they say that he will enjoy the break
Chloe and Indy

1 comment:

  1. Chloe I am thrilled you had a good time at camp, (even if poor Indy didn't).

    Glad you plan on going again next year. That is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete