Wednesday, July 21, 2010

In which I wish I could help

Mama got a phone call today while I was at the cancer society stuffing envelopes. Her father is in ICU. Mama may or may not have to go up to help out. When I was younger there would have been no question about weather or not I was going. I would have been going. But now that's different, now I'm able to stay home by myself. now I act more autistic then when I was younger (or do we just understand it better? but that is a post for another time) I want to go not so much to see my grandfather but to help my mother, and to see my great grandmother. But what will happen will be what is best for everybody even if it doesn't feel like it. I just wish I could help.

Chloe and Indy

1 comment:

  1. I think all you can do is pray, whether you go or not. You're very comforting and your mama would be glad to have you if you go. If not, she'll know that the pets are taken care of and that you're safe. Either way will be okay. Praying for your family!

    ReplyDelete