Sunday, January 3, 2010

No Pictures Please!

So Mama, Indy and I went to Church this morning, Got there early visited just a normal time at church, then at greeting a lady tried twice to pet Indy talking about how much he looked like her dog, wouldn't really listen when we asked her to please not pet. (The rules are a little different at church then say the mall but not that much) Then she asked if he was mom's dog(I was wearing the leash!) and could she take a picture? well that just threw me off. I've never been asked that before and no one has asked who he belongs to before. It blew me away.
Chloe and Indy

1 comment:

  1. People can be strange, can't they?
    They just don't think.

    They would never go up to a person in a wheelchair and be like, "Your chair is so cool! Can I take your picture?"

    Ugh.

    ReplyDelete