Saturday, September 26, 2009

RaW Sisterhood

Okay so today Indy and I went to RaW at Church today it was awesome! I mean besides the fact that I live with one of the only males who can stay a whole RaW meeting (Indy). It was wonderful. Full of acceptance I learned so much. It was great. We made beanbag frogs, we talked, we laughed, we prayed, we learned. It was more then I could have hoped for. More then I could of dreamed. God was in that church today with that group of girls. I felt Him as I sat there first a little bit apart kind of afraid and nervous and then as I sat with the group part of it my difference not mattering.

Well I have to go we have company coming for dinner.

Chloe and Indy

1 comment:

  1. I am soooo proud of you and Indy!! You are an awesome team.

    Much love,
    The Mumma

    ReplyDelete