Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I Wonder....

What goes through Indy's mind? When he's helping me, or when it's playtime. What does he think? How does he decide when to be protective and when to let me be? How does he always seem to know? Is it instinct?

Indy's amazing he knows when I need him he does things that we never even dreamed of. like sleeping by my legs to keep them from curling up at night so when I wake up I'm not in as much pain. He seems to just know when I need him to lay on me to weigh me down how does he do it?

I wonder will Saturday go alright my little cousin who's just five will be coming over to spend a couple hours and to meet him of course. But I've got to worry it's who I am a worry wort

I wonder will we go to church on Sunday? If we do how will Indy handle it it'd be his first time. Will he try to sing along or will he pull his mister over protective act?

I wonder if Indy's trainer will ever understand how thankful I am. She's given me somthing that for along time I only dreamt about.

Indy's not just a dog he's my guardian angel, my best friend, my teddy bear, my constant companion, my parents peace of mind. He's one third of my everything indeed somedays he is everything to me.

Chloe and Indy

1 comment:

  1. Oh Chloe, this is so sweet. I so appreciate that you are blogging.

    ReplyDelete