Thursday, August 13, 2009

Can a dog hold a grudge?

It's been a rather long day here. We were out and about all afternoon. First to the lab for blood work then to the diagnostic imaging center for x-rays, followed by an appointment then a trip to mom's work to meet her colleagues and then to pick dad up from work.

Indy got mad and stopped wanting to work by the third stop, A) because he thought I was going to leave him with mom in a waiting room again, B) he knew I was done.
It's amazing how in tune with me he can be. He also got mad at me and stopped listening to me yesterday because I didn't officially put him to work so after dinner Dad ended up taking us to the library unexpectedly.

So now I've decided that any day that we aren't going anywhere that I'm going to put his vest on for an hour or so and get him to help me around the house and see if that works. He REALLY needs to be needed.

Chloe and Indy

No comments:

Post a Comment