Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Flashback

I'm living in a flashback. This is the summer I was 16 all over again only with out the hospital stay. My limbs are rebelling on my and I despise it! the majority of my joints hurt my knees are swelled up along with my hands swelling sometimes and the joints in my fingers aching. I can live with out my legs. I'm not saying I want to but if I had to I could happily live without use of my legs. But my hands are everything. With them I knit I type I play with Indy I color I do my puzzles and play with my Lego and I sort my beads. without my hands I have nothing, nothing to make me a valuable member of society or to help my parents.

I know it sounds like I'm getting ahead of myself but it is REALLY scary when your body rebels and your limbs won't listen. It's not only hard on me but hard on mom and daddy. What parent wants to see their child no matter how old in pain?

The hardest part for me is that we have no clue why this is happening. I've been tested for so many things so many times, it's just so frustrating. what a way to end my nineteenth year eh?

Chloe and Indy

2 comments:

  1. Chloe :(

    Just remember that no matter what, your Jesus (not to mention your Indy, and Sissi, and Mama and Daddy and ME!) will always be right beside you! He knows exactly what you are going through.

    I will pray that the doctors get their heads on straight and figure out what's what. Don't like it when you hurt, friend.

    ReplyDelete