Thursday, March 4, 2010

T-shirts

Yep you read that right T-shirts. You see I hear a lot of comments when I'm out with Indy, and they're not always what I see as favorable. Comments like "there's a seeing eye dog" "is she blind?" "Whats wrong with her" and "are you training him?"
I'm tired of those comments and I figure a snarky t-shirt or two might help cut down on the comments, or at least it would make me feel better. But what should these T-shirts say?
Here are a few of my favorites.
I know we're a cute couple but you don't have to stare

He's mine he's also fully trained can't you read the cape? (on the back) or don't you know what certified means ( Yeah I know not very polite but who can be polite all the time?)

I'm not blind do you see him wearing a guide dog harness?

I'm not blind I have Aspergers Syndrome

I'm not blind I'm on the spectrum

Yes he's cute but no you can't touch him

what part of don't distract the working dog don't you understand?

Well that's all I've got so far. Anyone else have any ideas?

Chloe and Indy

2 comments:

  1. How 'bout,

    Personal space. Ever hear of it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, I Love it!!

    One of my favorites that Chloe came up is "I know we're a cute couple but you don't have to stare"

    I don't know your experiences with Riley and Jingle but seriously there are times when I have a hard time remembering that I am a christian and should thus think kind thoughts.

    The other day when Chloe and I were out and this lady tells her companion "there is a seeing eye dog" I just looked at my amazing daughter and laughed.

    ReplyDelete