Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I Dream

I Dream of a place. Where all are welcome, High functioning or low there are no distinction. Where it doesn't matter how old your mind is or if it differs from your age.
I dream of a place that's better then school. where all the forgotten can learn. A place where puzzles with 20 pieces mingle with those with a hundred, picture books mingle with chapters. Where I can learn to surprise my family with a meal I didn't need much help with. A place where I can make a friend. Who isn't paid or related or has four legs I'm asking for allot I know. I dream of a place.

4 comments:

  1. Amen. I love your dream :-)

    Love and hugs,
    The Mumma

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an awesome dream Chloe.

    Praying that it comes to be.

    Love
    Auntie Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chloe this is beautiful, you are a wonderful writer. I dream of this place too.
    We will pray for it together.
    Missing you smiling face on Sunday!
    Dani

    ReplyDelete